Saturday, April 26, 2008

FAQ

Who are you?

A well-rounded and profound individual who suffered from extended bouts of epistemic loneliness and thus decided International Baccalaureate offered just the cure for her to communicate with like-minded individuals in the most intellectual of orgies.

Or, with less BS: A May 08 IB grad.

What is this blog?

My dumping ground for advice and old essays and assignments.

Why?!?!?

I don’t think I’m a model student, by any means. But I do know that on those 2am nights before my English oral commentary, I really could’ve used some notes on Scene Shifts. I remember how desperately I scoured the internet for examples of Math Studies IAs, only to draw blanks. IB really, really sucks. I want to help you poor souls still doing it.

Hey, don't you have your exams in a week?

Uh, yeah, about that...

3 comments:

ARdyn said...

You are a life saver! Thank you so much for your posts...I want to do the same after IB
thanks again!!

Sharlette said...

You poor, kind soul! Thank you!!!! You have literally saved me from the roaring dragoness that is my Math Studies teacher. I'm waaaay past 2 weeks due but this is the most helpful site for IB anything ever!!

Anonymous said...

Beware; general IB rant follows...
I have NO sense of sleep or time or a clear conscience - I have an undying need to both avoid and do homework. WHY is IB a thing? Also, ToK; no. Extended essay; da fuuuuck?!
I envy and admire all IB grads immensely. Congrats and this BETTER be worth it.
P.S. Thank youuuu!